At this time, we offer two types of financial support: 1) grants for nonprofit organizations through Jack's Community Grants, and 2) emergency financial assistance for employees through the Team Jack Relief Fund.
- If you are a nonprofit, please refer to Jack’s Community Grants Program below.
- If you are a Jack in the Box employee, please refer to the Team Jack Relief Fund below.
All applicants, please note the following directions:
- Before clicking “Submit” to start an application below, please review the guidelines to learn more about the program and determine if you/your organization are eligible.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to complete an application.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to complete your application at a later date.
- If you need to make changes after completing your application, please request to edit your submission.
- Please ensure you are using a supported browser. Our application platform, Submittable, works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- To ensure you receive communications about the status of your application, please safelist emails from Submittable and regularly check the email account you used on your application.
Are you having issues completing your application?
Jack in the Box has always been a brand that challenges the status quo and encourages people to be true to who they are with zero judgement. This is why we champion the importance of originality and opportunity through our philanthropic arm, the Jack in the Box Foundation. Our mission is to help people access and explore life outside the box.
Through funding local grants in our restaurant communities, we want to help youth challenge barriers holding them back and pursue what inspires them to live life to the fullest, on their own terms.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations who feed, educate, and empower youth in our restaurant communities are invited to apply for funding.
- Organizations must be located or serve a population located within 50 miles of a Jack in the Box restaurant to be eligible for grant funding.
- Applications that include a letter of support from a Jack in the Box franchisee and/or employee will receive special consideration.
- For more detailed information on our grant guidelines, please click here.
Please note that the Foundation does not support religious, political, or discriminatory organizations. All applicants will be required to upload a copy of their nondiscrimination policy in order to be considered.
The purpose of the Team Jack Relief Fund is to provide short-term financial assistance (up to $2,000) to employees who are impacted by unanticipated and unavoidable emergencies that cause financial hardship and are not otherwise covered by insurance, governmental or private agencies, or through their own personal financial resources.
Financial hardships can be caused by a range of circumstances including natural disasters, medical illness or injury, being the victim of a crime, and other qualifying events. The Team Jack Relief Fund provides grants to reimburse actual expenses arising from qualified events, so employees can recover more quickly from unexpected financial hardship. Grants are considered non-taxable income; they are not loans and do not have to be repaid.
Awards are based on financial need and the severity and impact of the emergency on the employee and their immediate family. Applicants will be asked to attest to eligibility requirements and provide documentation to support their application.
Please note: All applications require Franchise Operator (for employees of franchise restaurants) or District Operators (for employees of corporate restaurants) signature to verify employment status.